Thursday, October 22, 2009

HitTheRoad.ca Blog #1 Toronto


I have been meaning to start a blog for some time now. So here I go.

I have a rather fun little hobby business on the go: I offer free road trips. Want to find out more? How to get behind the wheel?

Keep reading ....

I am not sure how I got here. I look back on my previous life path and wonder. Did I make an existential wrong turn? Like so many wrong turns along the way on various North American road trips. They are so easy to make. And sometimes, just sometimes, that 'wrong' turn leads you to a far more interesting road side adventure than the one that you had in mind. Or a boring interstate highway service road that dead ends. One or the other. I haven't decided which route I am following just yet.

But the 'business' side of this all-consuming hobby of mine looks promising. I have actually started generating new business. Potential customers call me. Wanna-be drivers email me. I have already connected those dots about five times in the past few months. And, of course, I have had my own road trip adventures, too. Which has been the first order of business. And will be the topic of many future posts. I mean I gotta keep it interesting.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment