Quickly put; I deliver cars. Or get other people to do it. This means a free road trip for the driver. Not a job. Not just driving. A free road trip. Someone need their car delivered where ever they are going to be in a short period of time. They can put in on a truck. Or they can save some serious money by getting someone to drive it.
Over the past few years I have taken more than a few road trips. I have seen many of the big cities and the small towns of North America. And lots of space in between. I basically started my own business. Well, two businesses. Tho' neither of them are really "businesses."
HitTheRoad.ca and CanadaDriveaway.com are pretty much two sides of the same coin. One is focused more towards the driver. The other more for the car owners. Both of them have developed some great road trip adventures.
Great stretches of Route 66, the plains of U.S. and Canada, the Rockie Mountains, East Coast and West Coast... I've driven through it all. And all on someone elses dime.
I got to get a bit of a reputation. Past shippers would tell their friends. I can't help everyone. I have started passing along cars to other people. Safe people. People who drive well. Interested in a free road trip? I just might be able to help out ....
The secret is this: If you want to travel the US, cars tends to go FROM Canada To the US in the Fall. Then back TO Canada in the Spring. So Start planning now. I have many many road trip suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment